it doesn't amaze me that we're livin' out of phase
[html]

everyone is a predator.

Skoll grinned once more at the other’s reply, and he sloshed noisily through the water once the black and gold adult took a seat in the grass. Since the heat of the summer had not yet passed, the boy opted instead to recline in the shallows, water soaking his belly and legs. “If they’re fine with being boring, I guess that’s okay,” he retorted childishly, although he saw the wisdom in that now. He flicked an ear and wondered just what the Tribe children were like—were there those touched by the war? He could hardly remember anything more than a base fear that something was wrong; he was far too young to understand how complicated the problem had been. Right now, the packs of the south at least were peaceful, and he didn’t give it any more thought.

He smiled again as the other talked about rank. “Yeah,” he said proudly, “I’m a Lieutenant.” He didn’t stop to think that this would mean nothing to the Tribewolf, and instead frowned as he mulled over his place in the hierarchy. His constant presence around the pack meant that he was highly ranked, but he still didn’t know quite all what that entailed.

The frown deepened then faded completely as he looked at Anatole again. “I’m pretty busy, too, but mostly I’m training to fight and protect my pack.” This was a more complete and specific answer, and his green eyes lit up in a feral way.

crappeh post

<style>.predlion {margin:0px auto; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.predlion b {font-family:times, serif; font-size:15px;}
.predlion p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.predlion p.ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.predlion .separator {text-align:center; margin:10px 0px; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/i3c8ig.png); height:193px; border:#000 1px solid;}
.predlion .tagline {font-family:'Eagle Lake', serif; text-align:center; margin:15px 0px 0px; font-size:38px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread