[M] The Mind of Brutes
[html]

wc:319

There it was! That wonderful thing that she couldn’t lose track of the scent, she looked at her brother and then to the joint, jumping up the red Knight female took the joint out of his mouth and giving him a playful push with her hip. Taking a hit off of the joint, the female held it in. Allowing the wonderful intoxicating flavors to run though her body and to get into the blood stream the female felt the chemical warfare being waged in her body and boy oh boy did she ever miss it. She sighed as she took the joint and tossed it down, and stomped it out, and then kicked some dirty over it. ”Jesus Christ Aro! Dad told me no toking it up in the pack lands! He said that applied to you too!” She looked down at where she had covered up the join. Oh what she wouldn’t do to smoke it up right now.

”Dude, I would have loved to see her! You could have found me butthead! Halifax it’s in Alaska you know!” She playfully punched her brother. She wouldn’t dream of hurting him, but maybe knocking some sense into him would be great. Kicking and squirming when he picked her up and hugged her, she acted like she was in a dramatic amount of pain. She chuckled as she feels into her bulky brother as she looked up from his side. ”Ya know…I have a great idea! My little apartment in Halifax isn’t that far…While we are there we can smoke and catch up, and maybe you can teach me to fight some, since Daddy-O wants me to learn?” She looked up to her brother (psychically) She didn’t want him catching heat for disobey their father’s rules. So Sophia knew by taking a hit off the joint he alone wouldn’t catch slack and at least they could be in trouble together.

<style>
.skheart-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skheart-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skheart-sdb0109 b {color:#ff1c64; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 2px 2px 2px; }
.skheart-sdb0109 {background-color:#ff8295; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nfwjd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.skheart-sdb0109-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.skheart-sdb0109 .inner {margin:20px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread