[M] The Mind of Brutes
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

Aro smiled a little as his sister snatched his weed and began to puff it herself. Well, wasn't this---oh hell no! He lunged to try and catch it as she flicked it to the ground then stomped on it. His mouth was gaped open, wide eyes looked down to his precious mix. He looked back to her as she scolded him. "Are you fucking kidding me? Where the hell is he? Not here I can tell you that, and we're not near the fort for that matter, thank you very much!" He stood upright chest puffing out as his arms folded down to his much smaller litter mate. "You just destroyed one of the best mixes of cannabis you can find sister..." His eyes narrowed to see what she had to say to that.

He became much more serious when she spoke of mom, despite the playful punch and her sarcasm "...well, so much was going on, I was just trying to figure out what was happening between them. There wasn't much time to snag you the moment I found out mom was leaving. You know how she is! Least, I hope you remember..." One brow lift up gauging her before continuing. "At any rate, too bad you couldn't see Italy..quite a whole new world, really..." He grinned, "..the canines there are so much more sophisticated and tend to wear much more clothing. I was almost considered a feral wolf in their eyes. They lived like humans, and even tended to act like humans. They were emotional and passionate about things. Much more than we here in Canada." He gave her a brief introduction to the homeland. He almost wished he could take her there.

His ears went on full alert hearing her idea. He laughed, "Well, I can teach you, but I won't teach you while high...but sure we can go there, maybe smoke some of my special blend you seem to carelessly throw to the ground and smash...you know, I could have just simply put it out and put it away? I do have a baggy and pouch just for that..." His arms remained folded over his chest. "...what exactly are you wanting to learn? Defense hand to hand, sword, or arrow?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread