[M] The Mind of Brutes
[html]

wc:546

The female could deal with the brother’s whining about what she did the to roach. Granted like he said, she could have snuffed it out and returned it to him, however making sure that either one of them where caught with it was her main game plan. She needed to keep her-self out of trouble as well as making sure that he is out of trouble. The lady didn’t know that her brother had been sleeping around and making him-self open for just about anyone to sleep with. She was a party child that believed in free love, and that the answer to all war and fighting was just to give love and it would be returned back to you. However, Sophia Knight was not about to actually allow her body to be the subject of free love. It5 was one thing to offer up hugs and hold hands, but she was waiting on her knight and shining amour to pick her up on his white horse and carry her away to his castle (or pack…which ever) The lady had her standers, and well she hadn’t been looking too awfully hard either, she had just been enjoying life day by day.

”Oh Aro...Lighten up. The Gods gave you the weed, and they can take it away. Beside I don’t want my ass chewed out if Dad finds us smoking in the pack lands. “ She rocked back onto her feet laying her feet down to where the hock of her legs where flat against the ground. The lady looked up to her brother with her green eyes full of mystery. She had not spent n early as much time around her mother as she would have liked, however that was her choice and she could not hold that against anyone other than her-self. ”Well…I remember she was WAYYYY shorter then Dad, I can remember her voice. It was so soft, and I loved hearing her talk. Her accent made me giggle…still dose. Mostly I remember her being very…well….set in her ways. “ The child was trying to find a nice way to say that the two’s mother was strong willed and would say how she felt, and what she believed in.

She played with her long brownish red hair, as she twilled a strand around and around, within her hands. ”Well…I don’t want a sword…That is something that for the Knight males…I am clearly not a boy. I was thinking…a staff…A long staff! Yes! One taller than me, I can use it for protecting the pack, and for walk. However, I would love to learn hand to hand…maybe whip your butt in it one day.” She tried to bring back the playfulness in her brother. So what she tossed something that he believes was the best stuff in the world. There was more, and tonight…tonight they were going party and make up for the lost time that they had between them. ”It’s right out-side of the pack borders, you’ll be welcomed to use it anytime you’d like. “ She spoke as she went to walking. She turned around and looked up at him. Giggling as she threw her-self at him. ”Loooove you Aro!” She laid her weight (which really wasn’t that much) Looking up at him.

<style>
.skheart-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skheart-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skheart-sdb0109 b {color:#ff1c64; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 2px 2px 2px; }
.skheart-sdb0109 {background-color:#ff8295; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nfwjd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.skheart-sdb0109-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.skheart-sdb0109 .inner {margin:20px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread