[M] The Mind of Brutes
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

His sister had no remorse for taking his herbal smoke from him and his ears went back in frustration at her response to such a thing. "God? God!? I see no god before me, I see a sister who took it upon herself to steal my possession and ruin it. Don't blame god. Yes, he granted me the gift of growing the substance you took liberty of stealing, but he didn't take away my joint...so don't bring god into your battle sister." His deep voiced boomed at her, a slight under tone of a growl in his words. His lips fought not to twitch upward.

He hadn't seen the sibling in over a year, and within a matter of two minutes he was angry and bickering with her over just about every subject from weed to mom. His arms folded angrily over his chest as she went on about their mother. His eyes narrowed listening to her, "...yes she's very set in her ways. Her voice was very soft, even in italian it is beautiful to listen to. I should know, I was with her but less than six months ago before I got back here..." He tempted fate as he reached into his pouch and pulled out one of his many joints he held, and turned away from her and out of reach as he lit it. He needed to keep himself mellow. He puffed long and hard onto his loving herb before responding to her, a light chuckle coming from him as now he was mellowed again the moment the smoke filled in his lungs and absorbed into his bloodstream.

His ears swiveled to catch her tone and syllables. He turned some taking the joint from his mouth with hand furthest from her as he exhaled, purposefully into her face. "Ah, little sister, you couldn't beat me...but it's a nice fantasy..maybe goal...and you a say a long staff? I've never been a fan of long staffs...but if that's how you want it. I just fine staffs too easy to disarm..and too slow.."[/B ] He took another protective hit on his joint, deep and nearly taking it down to half done when he did. Then exhaled this time out of her face.

He laughed again, he was now becoming all buzzed of his joint again, [B]"Oh, I have been smoking in these borders for a matter of months now, if I was to get caught it would happen by now. Don't you dare come lecturing me! What are you the weed police!?" He scoffed taking another deliberately long hit in her face then exhaling, his joint going protectively behind him as large brutish grin came to his charming face. "I'll use your party house, but that ain't stopping me from smoking where I please.." He gave a brutish laugh then leaned back at a safer distance.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread