[M] The Mind of Brutes
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro gave his sister his signature charmer's grin. '..yes, I agree little sister, I help myself...quite well too.." He took a deep drag, the drug filling his body with all good fuzzy feelings. She had quite the cutest attitude. If she wasn't family he'd have had fun flirting with her...she was fun. But he pushed those feelings immediately out of his mind. That was too twisted to think about. She demanded he stopped yakking then pulled him along. Where the hell was she taking him? He didn't know all he knew was he was calming now that he had a blunt in his mouth...

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread