The Chicken Herder
[html]

In her puppyish lupine form, it was the first time Sura had herded everything, and little did she realize that her strong desires were deeply rooted in the genetics within her : the collie dog. When she moved left, the chickens moved right, when she moved left again, the chickens moved left. Perhaps this wasn't so easy as she had expected, but still she continued about her task of herding the two together. One part of her wanted to rip the chickens to shreds just because they walked so funny and looked so easy to maim.

A man's voice startled her, booming at first to her unexpecting and dulled senses fully focused elsewhere. She turned to face him and let out a gasp at his enormous four-legged halftime form. She had never seen such a thing, so it came at quite a surprise to her. "Uhuh...", she gulped and managed to get out with a shaky voice, perhaps the shortest thing she'd ever said in her life thus far. But fear could only last so long in the fearless and it had quickly worn off.

"Yous are is biggers! Does dat mean yer poops is biggers too? If you makes a steps, does da gwounds shakes? What if you swips and yer paw hits dis stwange ding here, does it SWQUASHES it? Pluuuuuuurrrrgggghhhh! " (hover for translation), her tongue had a hard time with man words as she indicated one of the chickens and cocked her ears in deep thought. What kind of noise would it make if his paw came down on a chicken? What kind of noise would it make if that paw came down on her? Sura gasped.

"Pweases don'ts do da squishes me wif yer paws, I am only wery widdles! I am goods Suras, I pwomises. Why does yous not the makes cwuck cwuck cwucks toos? Does yous knows hows to twalks wif dem? Whats are dey? Dey wook wike dey woulds be funs to chases cauz dey wawks the funnies. Dey eaten all yer dirts!! Theys gonnas eat it all ups till you haves no mores the dirts weft!", Sura now pointed with her paw in urgency, realizing exactly what they were doing. How would this place survive if it didn't have any dirt left? Would they float about like in a zero-gravity room?

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread