The Chicken Herder
[html]

Sura's tiny four-month-old mind knew nothing of howling at borders, sniffing for borders, or even of a border's very existence. Nor did she know anything of manners, rankings, or tail positions. But what she did understand was that she'd made a new friend who would tell her all about feces and these strange new animals apparently named 'chickens'. But what were the names of the other birds if one was named 'chickens' ?

"Wook! Wook! He is big-widdle wike me! See him?" (hover for translation), she pointed to the new man who'd showed up, excited to see another creature similar to her size, in Lupine form. "Twesspassers? Dat is sumfin bad, I nots bads, I a goods Suras. I accidentwally fwounds dis pwaces. My mummy saids I habs come heres but den dey abandonds-ededs me to dies n' I almowsts starwves to deafs! But I am not starved'eds to deafs, I still awives. I is good Suras, I not some bad twespassers, I not do nuffin bads, I just pways wif your birds'ses, dey were wonelwy and neededs somones to pways wif so dey gets dere excercisum's cuz dey is da fats! ", she explained, leaving out many crucial details and perhaps causing more questions than she could answer.

"He not twesspasswer eifer, he is my fwiend, see he has a stick! Cans we pways fetch wif your stick?" , she bent her body in order to crouch low to the ground, pointing to her new friend Jaden's undercarriage.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread