Is this a mistake?
[html]

oh goodness little shy Adonia doesn't know what to do with herself XD She's so submissive x.x

Word Count → 000

Her mind was fogged, lost in a tidal wave of emotions that fed her one truth. She was free, but was that truly what she wanted all this time? A voice, faintly familiar, but not recognizable to her. Her head lifted from its low broken position to allow her eyes to find the body that stood before her. Her ears flicked forward for a moment and just as she was about to speak, another came rushing toward her. Adonia was unaware of the dramatic weight loss she experienced just in a matter of three days. However, with a fast canine metabolism it was no wander her ribs were able to be felt, and more importantly her hip bones could be felt. She wasn't famished, but she didn't look entirely healthy either. Her eyes looked to Tharin as he spoke, just as concerned as the other male, whom she couldn't recall.

Adonia backed up a little overwhelmed with the attention, her rear going down, tail tucking. Her ears rolled back tightly. The bi-toned eyes looked at both with a soft hurt, and nervousness that was more prominent than the hurt that was within them, "I-I...I am okay..really.." She felt her throat tightening knowing it was a lie, and a very unconvincing one at that. She realized it the moment she forced the words. She lowered herself more submissively in hopes to appease them and get them to let her pass. But the more she tried to get them away the more she realized they'd become even more concerned for her. "...Ookami and I just broke off our mateship...th-that's all...nothing..r-r-really.." With her body low to the ground she watched both while she attempted to squeeze past them. Tail still strongly tucked.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread