Is this a mistake?
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Their reactions were completely different from one another. The one male she vaguely knew, Ji...Jiva if she remembered right, told her it wasn't nothing, it was sad, then offered her food. Adonia's stomach knotted tightly at the thought of food. She didn't want that. Tharin, on the other hand, was out right pissed. He blocked her from leaving, being firm in his standing. She immediately planted her rear, and remained submissively appeasing. "..Tharin...he-he didn't leave me..." She nearly whispered her soft melody voice. "Please...it's all me, it's my fault..." She was tore up by something she did. It was her choice, and she regretted it in the pit of her stomach, but how was she to go crawling back saying she was sorry. He didn't even try and stop her. He didn't even say anything. It was like he went numb on her. Adonia wondered if he ever really loved her.

Granted, she probably didn't give him time to react..

She refused to look up to meet their faces, "...please, I don't want anyone's pity, or sympathy...I told him it was over." Perhaps it was because of trust. She had trouble trusting that Ookami was going to be there for her. All she wanted was someone that she could count on, who wanted to do everything with her. Ookami was independent, and so is she...but she wanted someone who wanted to be at her side...not ahead, not behind...but right there..was that so hard? She really didn't want to explain all this to them, she knew Tharin wouldn't want to hear her lengthy reasons...or so she thought. Jiva...she didn't know him all that well..she just knew he was a pack brother.

She let out a sigh, "...I'm sorry to cause concern...this is the last thing any of you need to fuss over...especially with Amy still out there.." Oh Amy! What if she really is evil, and Ookami runs into her!? She felt like she was going to vomit from all her sickening worry and upset. She had to swallow the feeling, but her stomach flipped and turned.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread