Is this a mistake?
[html]
Word Count :: 340 OOC: Nooommm i suck at tea making hahhaha....

He listened to her and felt for her. She just needed to understand that she couldn’t keep dwelling on her pain. He frowned as she spoke and he shook his head. “You may feel guilty but I see it is obvious that he left you a few times already. I would not see anything working out if they are not around to be with you. You are stressed and it is hurting you. I am a healer and as of now you are my patient.” He said sternly. He was a rank above her and he had authority enough to tell her this, though Tharin himself was above him and could do more, but Jiva was sure that Tharin wanted her to work her feelings out too.

“Yes tea, it is the kind that will help calm you down. And I can add some mint, it will make it taste better and it will help get your appetite back.” The words Jiva said were both personal and professional. He did not feel sorry for her because she was depressed, but he felt that she was beating herself up far too much. He pulled out the pouch with the tea in it, and uncapped his water skin. He motioned for her to move to him and found a wooden bowl he’d made and left outside the den for anyone to use, and poured some of the water in it then added the tea. The dregs instantly changed the water color to a green like substance, and he swirled it around iwth a motion. “It would be better hot but we do not have a fire so it will take a little while to soak in the water; would you like some Tharin?” He asked, he could tell the man was on edge and to not offer him anything would probably be a smack in the face if Jiva remembered even so he had just plain water the man could have in any case.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread