[p] I'll take your agony away
[html]

Big GrinDD <33 Also, just a note for you, Mars has three new tattoos since Seb saw him last. And his hair is a bit longer. WC: 432

Mars watched the male with his icy blue eyes, finding that this male might be a man of men, a homosexual by the way he tilted his hip and looked at Mars. He listened to the response, and the moment that the male called him "Cubbins" he could tell that the man had met Bartholomew. Mars had been faintly aware that Bartholomew was homosexual (actually bisexual) and the thought of himself, as Bartholomew getting fucked by another male was just....disgusting to him. He did not condemn homosexuals, he just felt like he was not like them. He'd have many gay friends if he even had any real good friends anyways. Since the male was anti-social, most of his 'friends' were really Bartholomew's friends, and most of the time, Bartholomew fucked his friends. Mars knew the way he was going to play this. There was only one way to do it, since Bartholomew was such a dick. You must have mistaken me for my brother, sir. I know not of your name, and I'm not a Cubbins. I mean, I am, but I don't use that name. My mother gave me the name of Mars Russo, my twin, my brother, Bartholomew Cubbins. spoke Mars, the lie that he used so constantly when one met Bartholomew before they met him. Only sometimes the person he was lying to would actually catch him in the act of lying, but he hoped that he was slick enough this time to fool this fox-pelted man.

Mars looked at the male awkwardly. I'm sorry to have fooled you. spoke the Russo, apologetically. He didn't mean to not be the man he wanted to see, but Mars honestly did not want to be Bartholomew, ever, but it just ended up happening sometimes. His excuse of Bart being his twin brother was absolutely retarded anyways since the two had the same tattoos as Bart. Depending on how long ago Bart met this man, the two triads on his arms and the "Provehito In Altum" on his chest could be new to the arsenal of tattoos that littered Mars' body. Since today it was warm out, Mars wore his studded vest, along with his red leather gloves and some shorts so that his legs did not overheat in the skinny jeans that he normally wore. He looked much different than usual, but he also looked much different than the Cubbins man.

So...What is your name? asked Mars as he peered at the male through his dark sunglasses that covered his eyes.

<style>
.marsbart-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsbart-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsbart-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.marsbart-b01 {background-color:#1385DC; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oMm9z.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#103E5B; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.marsbart-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.marsbart-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #103E5B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread