[p] I'll take your agony away
Okey doke Big Grin

As Bartholomew spoke, Sebastian raised an eyebrow. Mistaken him for his brother, eh? Bart had said that he'd had a brother, though... The brother who made that fantastic jacket he still wanted to try on? And instead of the jacket, "Mars" was wearing a fabulous leather vest Sebastian also wanted. Bart had said that the brother had been quite boring, though. He hadn't mentioned the fact that they were unerringly identical. Completely, totally, perfectly identical. He couldn't see his eyes, but those tattoos were exact copies. Well. "Mars," if he was indeed not Bartholomew, did have three more tattoos than his brother... Though the rest were all the same.

They had different ways of speaking, certainly... And Mars seemed calmer than Bartholomew. Hmm.

Well, Sebastian had seen every inch of Bartholomew's body before. Perhaps there was one way to be certain.

The Italian had a clear look of disbelief on his face.

"I'm Sebastian," he re-introduced himself, still not quite believing the taller male. He squinted up at him thoughtfully, his artist's gaze noting the precise similarities. Well. Bartholomew had had scars on his torso, hadn't he? Perhaps he could check.

"If you really aren't Bartholomew, I'm sure you wouldn't mind taking off your vest for a moment?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "Unless you two have identical scars as well."

Messages In This Thread