Paint the Seconds
Blood and guts doesn't bother me as much as faecal matter and urine from anything. I gag, I freak out. XD;
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____As she returned to scouring over the herbs and only picking the ones that were at the peak of their prime, she half-listened to the woman who was trying to make conversation. There wasn't a whole lot of confidence backing her voice and Corona partially chalked that up to the fact that she was working diligently; almost as though she didn't want the conversation even though it was welcome. There was a lot to contend with though and time was of the essence in more than one way.

_____“I wished I could say that I was treating cuts and scrapes,” she said with a sigh, scooting a step or two further off of the path into the brush. “This is more of an internal illness, like a cold.” Only worse, but she wasn't sure she wanted to share that factoid with her, even though it was more or less wolves who had it with the exception of Laruku. But he may as well have been a wolf—his blood was red and had the same function as the rest of them—even if he looked more like a coyote.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread