Paint the Seconds
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____With a thin but genuine smile, Corona took the offered herb and added it to what she had already gathered thus so far. She appreciated the help, especially over getting attacked or otherwise harassed. “I'm Corona. I think it may be, but I'm not entirely sure in what way it's contagious,” which made it a pretty big problem. She could have had it for all she knew, but she hadn't felt any adverse effects. But getting sick the last thing that she wanted to do and therefore took the necessarily precautions to avoid contracting it. “For the most part, those that have it go between being comatose and not, but they've had seizures in the past. For others, they hallucinate sometimes.” With that much information, she thought maybe it was best if others were warned about it. To stay away… but at the same time she could see a tiny army crusading to set the forest on fire to get rid of the sick.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread