Paint the Seconds
Lol... heh, everyone makes that annoying connection. x_x
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____They were good questions, though Corona didn't have good answers. She wished she did have the answers to all of it, because she wanted to keep it away from others—Inferni and her family especially—but for all she knew, they could have all had it. It could have had something to do with the fire on the other side of the mountain, but at the same time she couldn't figure out how any of the symptoms would have come out of a fire. Chemicals, maybe, but why was it that they weren't all having adverse effects?

_____“I don't know,” she answered with a reforming frown, sitting back from where she had been furiously scavenging. “I'm not so much concerned about where it came from as I am trying to cure it. It could be from a number of things though. Food or water, even where they've been lately.” And as big as the countryside was, she hadn't had a chance to explore all of it. “Even another pack could have done something to make them ill. There's a lot of possibilities.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread