Paint the Seconds
I've no doubt about it, it's just that I've heard that association for the last three years now; old joke and all, y'know? Tongue
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Anu's question drew a snort out of Corona, who had often wondered that herself. Especially as a child, Corona had never fully understood why things were the way that they were. Others had claimed her mother was crazy, but she had never seen it. They had said her father was just as crazy and while he had his moments, Corona didn't see him as crazy either. They had been loving, no, they were still loving. “It's the way of the world,” she finally said. “As long as there is one there will be the other and there will be blood between them.” As much as she would have liked to overcome that, it wouldn't happen. So she didn't preach about equality very often as much as she did about keeping an open mind.

_____That was of course, because she was a hybrid. She went between wolf and coyote (and in her case, a little bit of dog). She had been on both sides and she had found no difference. “But yes, my family is involved. My father and my brother are ill.” At this point, Corona examined over the herbs she had tucked away in the pouch, quickly and quietly counting them before feeling that she had more than enough. “I'd suggest if you didn't want to get sick that you'd steer clear of Esper Hollow.” Her words were very firm and laced with warning, but partially because she wanted to make sure that the other woman understood that it was very likely a grave thing.

_____All of the packs deserved to know, anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread