Paint the Seconds
Sure thing! I enjoyed having another thread with you. <333
Btw, feel free to throw up a thread in EH for Laurel whenever you want!
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____“They'll help, at least until I can figure out what it is,” unless of course, she couldn't figure out what it was. It would make sense, given that they had become creatures different than just wolves and coyotes and dogs and so on and so forth, that they would gain immunities and lose them. “Right now I just want them to rest easier, at least make them feel a little bit better even if I can't make it go away.” She didn't want them to suffer, that much was evident in the tone of her voice. Pushing up from the ground, Corona rose up to her full height and pulled her bangs back out of her eyes. “I should probably get going so I can prepare these. You'll probably want to go back to your pack and give them a heads up about what's going around too, everyone should be aware of what's going on.” Offering her a parting smile, Corona turned back towards Inferni and headed off.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread