Knife Games
[html]

OOC

Amy smiled, enjoying the warm appreciation from the coyote. She soaked in praise of all kinds, as long as it was true and not flattery. Amy didn't care for flattery, as she could hear the falseness in one's tone. Either praise her for something she was genuinely good at, or end up at the receiving end of her temper. The gasp at her request for payment amused Amy. Had she truly been so foolish, thinking she could get something for nothing? Well, she was young. It could happen.

It was a good offer. Briefly Amy considered the words, then nodded. It would be useful. I will find you when I need your help then. As simple as that, the deal was sealed. She accepted the hand, firmly shaking it before moving over. Now, watch how I hold it. Speed will be key, but when you release you need to be aware how you throw it. You don't want the handle to strike the wood. You need the right speed on your spin to strike it with the blade. Amy demonstrated before moving to help Elody do the same.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread