[M] Panic!
[html]

Yup, Sidra is ruthless. Let's just say she's not nice to very many men and doesn't give a crap about their feelings. X3

Word Count → 000

The leopard woman could tell that Alister was unsure of his actions. Almost always, before he did something, he would look up to her to see how she was reacting. He wasn't at all confident in what he was doing but he learned quickly what she liked. Soon, there seemed to be a shift in his demeanor and he became another man, going from the gentle canine he was to a feral beast. His movements became more urgent, to fill her need for aggression. The motions his mouth made as his tongue swirled around the sensitive flesh of her breast became a bit more feisty. His teeth dared to nibble at it, lightly, but she could feel them against her. That smirk that he got on his face as he looked up at her was returned with a seductive gaze upon him. She liked that look in his eye, he was catching on. His next kiss was one she could relate to. It was a kiss that expressed his feral side of him and she absorbed the feeling that rang from it. Her eyes shut tightly as she kissed him, hoping for him to show her more of this daring side.

It was then that his fingers glided over her moist opening, daring to enter, but staying outside safely. She almost wanted to yell, [i]Come on! Take me![/b], to urge him into a frenzy. But, sex wasn't what this was about. She had a goal in mind and she had to see through the fog that crowded her thoughts. She needed to get her self control back. His teasing wasn't helping at all. When he finally traveled to her bean she let loose a moan. Now he was causing pleasure. It wasn't the pleasure she desired, but close enough for now. Her eyes were shut tightly still. She clung onto every one of his movements hoping he would take a step further and let loose. Her hands traveled, looking for something to grasp as he played with the sensitive button down below. One of her hands found his arm and gripped it tightly. The other soon found his pants and a moment later they were off. Now that the barrier wasn't there, it was hard not to think about him entering her. Alister continued his rampage on her body, his mouth following a trail from her breasts downward while his fingers continued to play. The hope she had for him to use his mouth on her was rising as his lips traveled down her body, but it all went down the drain when he gave into her.

Sidra gasped as he grabbed her and pulled her around him, her legs happily finding there way around his hips. She growled as he moved her, the movement was appreciated. He finally had taken the step she wanted him to. His member pressed firmly up against her, daring to enter the moistened opening and fulfill both of their wants. Sidra gave a pant and pulled him down, her hands finding his shoulders and pressing him firmly down on her. His length still teased her opening and she wanted to push it inside, prod him to do it and make them happy. Satisfy the heat demon that had taken over her mind and body. Her legs put some pressure on him so he would push forward but a single thought came into her mind through the raging storm. What about Aro? What would he think about some stranger filling her with his seed? Her eyes opened and she released the man, the pressure she was applying was quickly taken off so he wouldn't be tempted to enter her. She couldn't do this, not to him. Sidra panicked for a moment. Alister was in a position of dominance on top of her and during her moment of panic, she didn't like that fact. Her body struggled to be released from under him, her need for control kicking back in. Her breath was heavy as she struggled finally calming herself down, simply pulling herself up a little bit on the couch so that his member was no longer touching her. Much better.

Sidra sighed in the moment of awkwardness she'd probably created. But, this was something that they had no control over, they were both possessed by a demon. Sidra pushed herself further from underneath him, shame written all over her face. I'm so sorry....I don't know what I was thinking but that would have been a very big mistake. I'm in heat...and I don't know you. It wasn't right of me. She was genuinely upset, it showed in her expressions which were soft now. She wanted to run back to Aro and apologize for what she had already done. Sidra ran a hand through her locks and shyly curled herself into a ball picking up her glass of whine from the table and quickly downing it. I hope you understand...the consequences of that act would have been tremendous. She wasn't ready for puppies! Especially not the puppies of a stranger. Sidra's eyes caught glimpse of his necklace. This night wasn't over, she had to salvage it. I hope I haven't scared you away... She told him, her eyes finding a safe place away from his gaze.

Image courtesy of pavel89l1@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.strawberry .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.strawberry p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.strawberry b {color:#eecba8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.strawberry {background-color:#e462a8; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... el89l1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c90745; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.strawberry .inner {margin:0px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.strawberry .wordcount {color:#c90745; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #eecba8; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread