grieving in my way
[html]
Word Count :: 314 OOC: Jiva is in optime. Also let me know if Jiva can't see/sense her unhappiness and i can change it up a bit.

Jiva was taking a walk. Palaydrian was well established in her pregnancy and each day was more exciting than the previous. He couldn’t wait to meet his children. He daydreamed about being a father ever since he heard. He did have a freak out at one point but he was over it. He was determined to be as good of a father as his own and he knew that Palaydrian was to be the best mother ever. They were due in a little over a month now and it just made him more excited just thinking about it so his walk was full of skipping feet. He would have ran on all fours but he was keeping his vow that he would live in the same form as his mate if she were stuck, as he had when she was attacked, now she could not change for fear of her children’s passing. He didn’t want that so he did what he could to make her comfortable and only changed when he was huntin.

He was humming a tuneless tune of no sorts as he moved along when he saw the older healer. He stopped and watched her for a second. She looked worse for wear and it seemed it wasn’t just physically, though he wondered what she was doing to make her look that worn out, but also mentally, he could see it in her face. He moved towards his idol. She taught him one or two things but matters always seemed to cut them off beforehand. He came to her with a smile on his face and waved; “Good day Deuce. I hope I find you well?” Of course it wasn’t but he wanted to be as polite as he could. Which obviously was a statement that he didn’t know she wasn’t as well as she wanted to be.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread