grieving in my way
[html]
.: OOC :. Thats good for me! Big Grin Also, evasive Deuce is evasive, but she'll talk if Jiva pushes. <3 Gah! So distracted by new skin, forgot to change character.

She looked up at the voice, opening her eyes, which had drifted shut at some point. It was Jiva. She gave him a smile, though it wasn't as relaxed as it should have and could have been. Rather, it seemed forced, even a little distant. Perhaps she was still wrapped up in her own mind, her own thoughts. His question made her smile wilt a moment, before she pasted it back on. Was her voice too chipper when she replied?

"I'm doing good. I'm just, you know..." She gestured to the broken chunks of black human rock, asphalt. "Been cleaning up some of the broken stuff from the humans." Her voice trailed off again, seeing something she didn't fathom in his eyes. She tacked on, before he could ask, "To keep busy mostly. And to help make our land more.... natural. Before the humans."

Had she ever lived in a land before the stain of humans? No... even her birth pack, the Lightpaw tribe, had been tainted by the humans. Back then she had been looked down on, for not being a shifter. How long had that been? Nine years ago. And to think, at four she had felt old. At five, she'd had a midlife crisis, getting involved with Haku. She was a grandmother, a great grandmother, and who knew if it went further?

<style type="text/css">
.DeucePumpkinFallTable b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f3104; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Arial, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #5f4a40;}
.DeucePumpkinFallTable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.DeucePumpkinFallTable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.DeucePumpkinFallTable {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d2a767; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wuw8X.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #452901; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 10px 0px 160px 0px; font-family:Verdana, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#452901; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.DeucePumpkinFallTable p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Nova Mono';}
</style>
Table by Nuki! // .: WC :. 000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread