grieving in my way
[html]
ooc goes here

She watched the younger male, remembering how she was when she was his age. Back then she'd been quick to anger, quick to spite and fury. He seemed calmer, more relaxed. There was something about him that put her at ease, and she didn't move away as he sat near her. She chewed her jerky quietly, and then she spoke softly. "You can help me with it in a bit, if you'd like." She left her ears down, in a neutral position, in respect for his rank in the pack. She had let her own delta rank slip away while she'd sulked.

"It's no secret by now that Soran is gone. I'm surprised no one came to me to find out where she went, since she was our beta." She paused, then unsure if he had known or not, spoke again. "Soran was my mate. We'd known each other a very long time. It's painful to know she walked away without a word to me, or to anyone. It..." She sighed. "It makes me wonder what I did so wrong, that she left me." She leaned back against the tree, her hands draped gracefully around her knees, as though the snow hued matriarch was holding herself in, holding herself together.

"It hurts... to have been left again." Her gaze was off in the distance now, her memory replaying past scenes of abandonment.

<style type="text/css">
.d-lastkiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#121613;}
.d-lastkiss p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.d-lastkiss {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTeea.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b84658; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#270f13; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread