grieving in my way
[html]
Word Count :: 379 OOC: Blah blah blah Jiva's a guy he isn't good at consoling !!

Jiva got his patience and attitude from his father. Niro rarely angered, and rarely let things get to him. He tended to keep his feelings bottled up most of the time and rarely let anyone see them, but he was a friendly wolf all the same and nothing of a grump that Jiva had seen in say Tharin. He nodded his head in agreement at her. He would let her rest and he would sit there with him.

As he figured she started speaking and he nodded. Adonia was having the same problem as well. Her mate had gone missing a few times and then she broke ties with him. Leaving someone you love was hard he thought, no matter how much they hurt you. He shifted slightly as the woman spoke of another woman as her mate, it wasn’t a concept that Jiva was used to. Homosexuality wasn’t something he saw as relevant, but he would not voice that opinion but he listened to her and could tell she loved Soran. “I am sorry, I did not know her well, I met her once I think. I don’t think she just left you because of you though... I can’t speak for her but I am sure she has a reason to leave.” Jiva was not one to console with words and he scooted closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder; “But you do have your pack and we won’t leave you. Thank you for sharing this with me. I do know someone else who is sharing the same exact pain as you. She has been left by him many times, perhaps you two could talk. Comfort each other. It is hard to lose a loved one I suspect.” He said, showing her the compassion he felt for a sister of his pack, a woman he envied in her healing prowress. and he did not pity her. He never felt pity unless it was deserved. He did give her a hopeful smile; “You are worth far too much to be pushed away and left for something else I am sure of it.” He said trying to be reassuring and speaking from the heart at the same time.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread