[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

Her moans and screams were none stop. He must've been giving her extreme pleasure, it excited him more. Her tight holes, both, were so appealing to him, so exciting. He was building quickly, every comment only making him moan and growl more. He could feel her body becoming more tense and before he knew it she was having an orgasm. Her pink walls spasm around his length making his release more urgent, but he held it back. He groaned stilling himself trying not to allow his release. He knew where he wanted to release, he knew where he wanted to put his length. The more he had played with that tempting hole, he realized it was becoming more open. The tuxedo man wanted to test it.

He pulled his length slowly and teasingly out of her along with his fingers from her, then angled it up teasing her behind. Low sultry growls came from him before he shoved it back into her womanhood wetting his length with her slippery juices hoping the water wouldnt' dilute her too much. He was too focused on his sexual desires to ask her to move. Soon he was again teasing her behind. Finally, he couldn't prolong it anymore, his fingers tested to make sure she was still eased. Then his tip found the hole and slowly pushed into her. He drew in a sharp breath, "Oh, Fenris, Sidra! I don't think I can last any longer!" Her tightness was intense around his hard length. He finally had the his entirety in her. It fought not to pulse, but he couldn't stop it. He didn't release but it felt so good he knew that if he budged he'd spew himself inside her behind. His breath was caught, his heart was pounding in his ears.

This whole night was intense. He didn't know he could be going this long. Her scent drove him, she herself drove him. Finally, he was calm enough, or so he thought. He drew back some slowly, growling as he did. "Mmm, baby..." His fingers and claws dug onto the outsides of her thighs, "You're so damn sexy...I can't handle it...adding that mouthwatering scent...I'm intoxicated by you.." He said before he slammed into her ass, then lost it. He began to pound into her. If it hurt her, he hoped the pain was pleasurable. He didn't last long in that tight ass of hers he released, all his juices spilling into her. In this end there was no risks, no worries, however, Aro had already let his seed go several times in that pleasurable womanhood of hers. This was now for pure fun.

He was in her for some time, his length pulsing even after the fact. It was hurting, but still his orgasm caused the aftershock through him. "...wow..." He panted as he shuttered trying to pull himself out. The water washing away any unpleasantness from the act. If there had been anything, he wouldn't have cared too much. He might have laughed a little, but that was about it.

He sighed once out shuttering a little. Slowly and tiredly he climbed out of the water and crashed on shore. "I've been slain, Si...I have nothing else left in me to keep going..." He couldn't believe it. No woman ever gave him the libido to cum as many times as he had. Not even in heat had he gone so long. He was a God...he knew that now...and he had a Goddess that fueled him. He gave a warm smile, growling contently laying on his stomach upon the shore sprawled like someone shot him in the back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread