[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The new stimulation had brought her to a climax easily, but it seemed Aro wasn't yet done with her. She was so weak and already so exhausted. But, she wouldn't let him see that. He had other plans for her. Her Knight wasn't done exploring the new and previously untouched hole that had brought a new pleasure to them both. His member was pulled out from her, a relieved growl erupting form her chest. Her cave felt empty now and oh so sensitive, the walls tired from the continuous thrusts Aro made for the last however long they'd been at this. His fingers left her too, but that hole wasn't yet tired or sensitive in any way. His length slid against it, tempting to slip inside. Her rump wiggled, enjoying the sensation of the touch against it. Instead of moving into the tight hole, he moved back into her other tired hole and she moaned. It still felt amazing for his length to slide along her raw pink walls but she had to admit, it was kind of sore. Again his length came to prod at her opening, sliding along it and teasing it. She was now more focused on the happenings on this new hole, her growls and moans becoming more abundant whenever he would go near it. They were both enticed by this new entry. Aro began to prod at it, fingers testing it for a moment. a low, slow paced sultry growl released from her lips. It was too much! Finally, after all the teasing he slowly put himself into her. She tensed for a moment, the hole stretching slightly and causing some discomfort. But, it was nothing she couldn't handle and the slight pain was welcomed.

The Obsidian Knight's cries filled the air. This brought a daring growl from her, and she backed herself up some. She turned to flash a seductive glance at him. The thought of him finishing yet again was a sexy and enticing one. Things seemed to slow down for a moment, she would be satisfied if he honestly couldn't go any further. She herself was tired to the point that she just wanted to drop like a fly and sleep next to her Knight. He slowly pulled out some, her body tensing as he did so wondering what would come next. His claws were raking her deeply, hurting her some in a good way. Me? What about y- She was about to reply, but he thrust inside of her and she moaned paired with a small whine. It hurt for him to enter so quickly. But the pain was something she had been hoping for this whole time. She didn't mind the pain, it only added onto the symphony of feelings Aro caused while they made love. She adored it. Her teeth clenched together, growls exiting her maw as he collided into her again and again. The pain soon wore off and there was nothing left but pure pleasure and arousal. She moaned, her hands raking the rock she gripped to trying to grab onto anything in sight. She wasn't building anymore, but it felt so damn good. He went for a while and she was glad. She couldn't get enough of him and this new feeling. Still, she was tired, her body still weak from all the climaxes she'd had. Good thing they were in water, thus rendering her lighter than she normally was or she may have collapsed the last time.

She could tell when Aro came to the top of his mountain, his body shivering as he thrust inside of her. It was so damn sexy. A sensual growl came from her as he depleted himself into her. After a while, he pulled himself out. Wow doesn't cut it... Her voice was tired as she let herself fall into the water, cleaning away any evidence from their act. It was...indescribable. If there was any to be cleaned, nobody would see it. Sidra let herself sit on the rock for a few moments, recovering. Her body trembled, weak from head to toe. She gave a brisk laugh as Aro climbed comically up onto the shore, collapsing once he reached dry land. It put a large smile on her face. Yes, she had slain him and he'd done the same to her. After a few moments, she waded to shore as well and crawled up beside him, dropping her body next to him. She nuzzled against him taking in a big breath and releasing it slowly. She was content, satisfied entirely by her Charming Asshole. Good...cause I don't think I could handle you anymore...you're too much. She said giggling. Her face softened up and she pushed herself closer to him, her muzzle coming to his cheek to deliver a kiss. I've never been satisfied so fully in my life...you're the most amazing man and so fucking sexy. Sidra laughed some more, she had a case of the giggles now that she was worn out. Her legs tightened together, knees folding up to her body. I'm sore. It was something that had never happened to her, but it was damn hilarious.

Image courtesy of pavel89l1@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.strawberry .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.strawberry p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.strawberry b {color:#eecba8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.strawberry {background-color:#e462a8; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... el89l1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c90745; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.strawberry .inner {margin:0px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.strawberry .wordcount {color:#c90745; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #eecba8; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread