[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He pleasured her, even if he didn't get another orgasm out of her, she seemed just as tired as he was, but he was sure he was a little more worn out. Laying on the shoreline of the small river he just moaned his responses back to her, unable to make much of a come back. His eyes opened as he felt her come close, laying next to him. His tired gaze found hers and he grinned warmly to her, an arm flopped over her. She giggled and he smiled more, her giggle was so wondrous, he could listen to that all day. She laughed more at her comment on how awesome he was, "..I'm glad I was the one to deliver such satisfaction." He deep voice soft and whispered. He pulled her closer wanting to snuggle her into him. She was his, and he wanted her as close as possible. He finally had the energy to chuckle, and he did so hearing her being sore, "...good, remember who made you sore.."

In truth he hoped he'd always make her sore every time they performed their own lovemaking. She was going to hopefully walk a little funny for awhile. A sign that she was fully satisfied.

His eyes began to close and the Knightly man held her close his muzzle over her head bowed down onto her crown possessively and dominantly. It was warm, and caused a feeling of being whole. She completed him, and it seemed only she would only be the one that caused that within him. She made him forget about any other woman. Even the hunt for Nayru had ended. No one, seemed to have known what happened to her.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread