[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]

Shall this be the last post, or you can end it? Idc. :3

Word Count → 000

Now that warm rush of their act of love was slowly declining, Sidra felt sleepy. Her body was tired, worn out in a way that made her feel so comfortable laying next to her brutish knight. All of her still tingled lightly, a remnant and evidence of the recent occurrences. A involuntary shiver ran down her spine, a product of her exhaustion and her wet fur. A large limb rested on top of her and the woman pressed herself further into the ball of fur next to her, soaking up the warmth radiating from his body. His voice filled her ears, that sexy melodious and deep voice that alone could send a tremble down her spine. Mmhmmm...me too. With a smile, she scooted closer next to him until she couldn't get any closer. She never would have thought that she would enjoy being close to a man in the way she was close with Aro. She didn't think she'd think of him as hers, no one else was aloud to touch him the way she did, have him the way she did. It was strange when she thought about it, but she didn't want to question something so great. It felt right. Her head butted up against him, nuzzling into his fur, breathing in his musk. A laugh shook him lending a large smile to form on her lips as she spoke of being sore. It was true. She knew she'd feel it the next day as well, but it would serve as a reminder of tonight.

Another chuckle rattled through her, her head moving from it's snuggled position against Aro so that she could take a fresh breath of air. I don't think that'll be a problem. How could I forget? She didn't want to forget either. For once in her life, she felt like things were falling into place. There was nothing to worry about now that she had a pack to protect her and a wonderful man by her side. She would hold onto what she had with all of her strength and fight for it with her life. Her nose pressed up against the man's face and she nuzzled, giving another kiss and planting another one closer to his muzzle. I love you Aro Marino. Her voice was soft, a coo into his ear as she boldly stated her love for him. How could she not say those words after what had just happened. The more she said them, the easier they came from her lips. Her fear was slowly subsiding finding out that this wasn't at all what she'd thought it would be, it was utterly delightful. She was content laying here with him, if not a little cold even nuzzled up against his warm form. Sidra lazily rolled over with a groan and grabbed her cloak which was laid out on the ground from before this happened. She grabbed it and pulled it over herself and her Knight finding immediate warmth beneath it. A relieved sigh came from her lips as she pulled herself close to Aro, nestling in comfortably. Her eyes immediately became heavy, falling shut and fluttering back open only to shut once again, each time becoming heavier and heavier until she could no longer open them anymore.

Image courtesy of pavel89l1@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.strawberry .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.strawberry p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.strawberry b {color:#eecba8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.strawberry {background-color:#e462a8; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... el89l1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c90745; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.strawberry .inner {margin:0px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.strawberry .wordcount {color:#c90745; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #eecba8; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread