Bumpidy, Bumpidy, Bump
[html]
Lol turns out I actually need 11 IC posts now hahaha.

He wasn't going to hurt her? Medusa didn't understand that, but decided she'd try to trust him, just a little. It didn't seem like he was a type of person who would let her leave their encounter together unscathed, but she noticed that he had a wound on his leg. He probably didn't want to risk hurting his leg worse by beating her or using her. She lifted her lips a little in a threat. If he got near her again, she'd be forced to take action. With her claws. And maybe her teeth.

As he sat down opposite of her, she wrapped her arms around her legs and stared at him warily. She didn't trust him, believed she never would. At that point in her life, Medusa wanted nothing more than to not trust him. So she wouldn't trust him or make any attempt to. Her eye widened and she blanched as she heard what he said, so she scootched away to as close to the wall as she could possibly get, as far from him as possible.

His name was Itzal? What kind of excuse for a name was that? Medusa held back derisive laughter. "I Medusa," she spat at him. The only reason she would tell him her name was they were pack members, a sort of family as it were. Though she did not want to be family with him, the semi-literal black sheep of their family. He would easily hurt her, and could do so at any moment! She did not want to trust him.

She gave him a stink eye and sniffed haughtily. She wasn't going to ask why he was there, with her, in the caves, because she figured he'd say something about finding a victim to use. She wasn't going to be a victim. She was strong and didn't need anyone to help her with anything. The person she wanted to help her though, seemed to stop caring about helping Medusa, though. "I tell on you to Ksenija she said, but she care no longer," she finished sadly. Ksenija was falling out of love with the Serb.

<style type="text/css">
.dusakjelly b {font-weight:bold; color:#28875b;}
.dusakjelly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dusakjelly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5b1081.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 450px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42653b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread