Bumpidy, Bumpidy, Bump
[html]

IT'S SHORT BECAUSE YOU WERE MEAN. and used a scrolly table.

She wished she had a knife, any knife. She could easily just lash out and slit his throat without a thought. She had done it so many times, playing defenseless terrified woman only for them to die at her feet while their blood soaked her pale fur. She was quick, faster than the average wolf, and agile, too.

He leaned towards her and whispered menacingly and she leaned forward as well, her eye wide. She grinned lazily at his threats and laughed shortly. Of much funny, of much funny! You are for entertain me. I think this... she paused for a while, searching her limited vocabulary for a word. I think this entertain, she said, settling on an already spoken word. Medusa didn't care if she sounded smart or not, she knew where she sat on the scale of idiots and geniuses.

She laughed some more at Izzle's threats and wiped her eye that had started to tear up at her mirth. He was a funny man, she decided, despite the fact that he was obviously going to try and eat her children. She would just slaughter lambs, if she ever had a baby. That would keep him out unless she invited him in.

<style type="text/css">
.med1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e6d5f; text-shadow:#1c0e0a 1px 1px 2px;}
.med1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2f1a1a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kSwwf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #291616; padding:230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9179; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread