Bumpidy, Bumpidy, Bump
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal watched as the crazy girl started to laugh at his threats. Itzal was tempted to growl at the female but then he stopped and thought about it. This little thing was laughing at him, he thought with a smirk, he, who would kill her without remorse if it came down to it. He leaned back and laughed. It was cold and hard, but still real. She had guts, he had to give her that. And Itzal could respect that. Staring death in the face is a hard thing to do. Maybe it was because she was crazy and didn't understand that if he honestly wanted her dead, nothing would stop him. She could laugh all she wanted but if he honestly wanted her dead, she could laugh until the moment he decided to end it.

He looked her over once more and shook his head, but gave a rueful smile, before saying with that smile "Glad I can entertain you. You have some balls you know. Most people who laugh at me end up being my dinner. But you..." He smirked, "You amuse me. You are as crazy as me, maybe." Itzal said as he laid his head back and laughed again. And just like that, Eztli was forced down below the surface. He was also amused that the girl had laughed. But he was amused because he didn't think she believed he would kill her. He wanted to prove to her that he would. Itzal could feel that his relationship with Medusa would be tedious as best. Eztli would always want to kill her now.

"So Medusa, who is Ksenija? You never told me." Itzal talked as if he was talking to anyone else, even though the girl seemed to have a hard time understanding the way English worked.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread