Meeting of Kin
[html]
shit post ;-;

Tony seemed to sense there was something 'up' so to speak. There was the nagging feeling in the back of his mind. His father wouldn't go out of territory for no reason after all. Something had to be wrong for him to leave. And Tony's wasn't quite sure where he'd gone too. But in his mind it was irresponsible. And he was leaving his pack in charge of the new Luna. The prince wasn't quite sure whether that was at all responsible. And he didn't trust her either. Not one bit. It seemed like she'd only been in Casa for a few days yes she was suddenly promoted. He once again called to his mind the idea of 'special favours' but cast it away in respect for his father. No, he was better than that.

After rising from his bed early, leaving to fish for Neela's breakfast, he returned sodden and already angry. Having fallen into the river while fishing, Neela best be pleased about it. Grabbing a towel, he flicked it over his shoulders as he dried off, putting the fish onto a plate on the floor for Neela. 'If y' ever ask me t' go fishin' again...' he hissed softly, ruffling his wet fur as his ochre eyes stared at his mate without malice.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread