you remind me of the babe
[html]

Hadley paused, and she cocked her head - had she said something wrong? Thinking back to her question, she noticed that it could be misconstrued as something else, as a testing of who the pack was enemies with and who they were friendly with. Determined to keep the facade of a friendly, curious joiner going, she raised her brows in faux surprise.

"Oh!" she exclaimed softly. "I was just wondering if the pack was friendly with the other packs," she finished with a small, light laugh. It was the sort of question that a prospective joiner would ask - someone who wished to join would want to be wary of which packs were alright to approach, and which packs were to be wary of in case they held hostile relations. She minded her snake, still wrapped, hidden, in her hair, but her serpentine friend did not move or make a sound - it was still undetectable, and she hoped that that was the way it stayed.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread