Open the Gate For Me
[html]

Sabine Perrin du Lac
I got dust from a rattlesnake, I got a black spider bone.
If that don't do it, baby, you'd better leave it all alone.

She simply stared, muddy eyes wide in fury and disbelief. This beast had just casually walked into her home, devoured (rather disgustingly) the birds she'd searched so long and hard through the muck for, and worst of all, deprived her beloved Kalenkro of his dinner! Then, he dare as who she was?

Infuriated would have been a proper word to use in describing how Sabine Perrin du Lac was feeling at the moment, had it been even stronger in portraying accurately her anger.

Without pausing to think about her actions, she drew her hand back and popped him like a mutt, right on his cheek. Grabbing his muzzle, she yanked him closer, before seeing upon closer inspection that she'd rather not touch the creature. She wasn't really disgusted, but the drooling was enough to cause discomfort. "WHAT do ya think you ah doin', saleau? Do you WANT to make me angry witcha?" She nearly hissed, looking the deformed hybrid dead in the... eye.

"Imma give ya to da count of trwa ta tell me who you ah, an' what business ya have here." Sabine said sternly, her beared vulture flapping about in a rather irritated manner behind her. She raised her fingers as she began counting.

"En! ...De!..."

They call me the voodoo woman...
And I know the reason why...

template by revo. <3

[/html]

((208)) :: Daw it's nofin'~ Gah, cajun accent is hard to capture. ;n;

Messages In This Thread