Open the Gate For Me
[html]

Sabine Perrin du Lac
I got dust from a rattlesnake, I got a black spider bone.
If that don't do it, baby, you'd better leave it all alone.

Her hand yanked away quickly from his grasps, though not out of disgust. Despite the yellowed teeth and claws of the spidery individual, Sabine wasn't ever a being who really appreciated being touched. The only other living thing she was slow to was her dearest Kalenkro, who was still quite livid over losing his meal.

She didn't mind company, and the fact that he broke into her home wasn't even anything too upsetting to the voodoo woman, but to insult her by speaking in the way he did, and disrespecting her pet was where she drew the line. His presence was no longer wanting, and by any means possible, she planned to make that obvious.

The swampy woman grimaced when she realized her wrist was still caught by the other, and tried again at pulling away. The red wold had intended, when freed, to slap him once more, especially if the act wasn't one to end soon.

"Ya let go me, now, couyon!' Sabine yelped, tugging still before his outburst made her pause. Her golden eyes widened, hardly believing such a disrespectful statement he'd supplied ever after the rude finishing of her count.

A growl escaped her slender body and she leaning in closer, ears adorned with piercings and bones pinned back against dreaded locks. "Why, ya bon rien! Mais, jamais d'la vie!" She snapped, insulted highly by the disfigured male. "Ya had better learn ya some manners, t'ere, bebette, 'for ya end up somewheres ya don' wanna be..."

Her tone had shifted from angry to threatening, breathing out the last of the words as she closed in on him.

"Now, ya get out of t'is home 'fore I cut your ugly lil' face up an' feed it ta my baby... Ya hear?" Her bearded vulture had only just settled, seemingly calmed by her heavily accenting voice. Her words were as muddy as she was, but despite the thick pronunciation, Kalenkro was soothed into submission, behaving himself as he most usually would.

Her warning was given, and with that, she trusted he'd either leave and let her be done with her work, or he'd stay, and force her into toying more. Until that decision was made, though, Sabine Perrin du Lac figured that time shouldn't be wasted, and turned back to her table.

They call me the voodoo woman...
And I know the reason why...

template by revo. <3

[/html]

((383)) :: Bah, she's speakin' all her crazy creole! >:I

Messages In This Thread