delight
[html]

The calico female had held her breath till she was sure that she had gone unheard. Her lilac eyes shimmered with an unspoken sadness till the white lady spoke of the name. The black lady that had asked Charm to be her mate, and when Charm had finally said yes, she had moved on to someone else. That burned a fire in her soul. The sadness was quick to leave; a new fire had been lit. Finally a chance to get back the wolf that stole Soran away from her. With a move Charm jumped down landing with her back legs roughly shoulder length apart allowing the top of her fame to come down to the ground as she looked up to the white lady, as the waves of water came down . ”You....you’re the one she left me for?” Charm’s voice snarled as she looked to the white lady. Standing up to her full height, which really was a small amount…, she was only five foot seven inches. Which was pretty short by a wolf stander.

Eyes locked up the white female, ”You are going to pay for the pain I felt when she left me to die. She told me everything would be okay and she left me. “ Charm moved as she felt herself snarling as the white lady. ”You’d better run. I will give you a three second head start, and then after that your white pelt will be skinned off you and lining my floor.” She laughed that manic laugh that her brother had when he was mad, really mad. ”I. 2…” Charm knelt down as she placed her knuckles into the ground. She felt powerful.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread