delight
[html]

ALL PP has been oc'ly talked over with upon AIM, and agreed upon

The purple eye female was normal a passive one and did not look for fights and normally would run from one if she was put into that place. However knowing, that Soran had pick her…the white scared up female over her. The female snorted her lips curling over her fangs as the saliva shimmered around her fangs, begging for the white lady finish counting for her. ”You stole her! Beside you stupid Bitch you can’t own anyone. Is that what you New Dawner’s do? You own your mate? How wrong!” Charm spit the words at her in utter disgust.

And so the white lady was either sure enough in her skills or was stupid enough to face Charm, for she spoke the last number that Charm gave her to run, with a giggle the calico lady moved with speed as her hand took quick aim, moving down to the Zephon’s side and then coming up at the lady’s neck pinning her up against a tree. ”Three indeed! Looks like your mine.” Charm smiled as her free hand traced the female’s stomach. Where the sternum bone was. ”Now…now…I think I should take you back to my pack and make you my personal slave.” Charm’s soft hued eyes fluttered at the white lady. ”I will show you how I own someone.” Charm promised.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread