her ledger dripping red
[html]

Word Count → 396 :: Out of Character text

Willam honestly tried to do good in her everyday life. When she gave her word she did her damnedest to keep it. Granted she was taken with mercy killings simply because she believed that it was best to give a swift death and ease suffering should one never again be able to do what it took to survive and care for themselves. There was only one group that she wouldn't extend that to and that was the band of wolves that had burnt her home. They were the only ones that Willam would actively wish to see suffer. Their attack had been unprovoked and what they had done was cruel. They had made it so that it would be near impossible to escape death.

Willam gave a nod of her head as it was explained to her what a cloak was. She didn't understand why the other female wished to be covered but she wasn't about to push the subject either. "I like your fur." She offered up the compliment, uncertain if it was actually appropriate to do so or not. She really wasn't used to making small talk and so she wasn't certain what was proper to say and what wasn't. "Your fur doesn't make you look big and unattractive as mine does." Willam knew she was a big girl and that her body lacked in feminine appeal. It had never really bothered her before, at least not until she found out that if she were to have a mate that she would have to find her own. Still she was comfortable with her own body. She might not ever have a mate but she was fine with herself just the way that she was.

Willam relaxed more as she caught Cassandra smiling. "It would be nice if it could last longer. That is the time that I find myself most at peace." Which was really something since her mind was usually analyzing all of her words and actions for something that she might have done wrong so that she could punish herself for it. "But isn't that just the way it is? The things where you can find the most comfort and peace in are given to you only in brevity. It is why you have to cherish them and be thankful for them while you have them." Or was that Willam's experience alone?

<style>
.angel2-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... mc8cx5.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:66px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.angel2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.angel2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.angel2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.angel2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.angel2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.angel2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread