something happening somewhere
[html]

Word Count → 263 OOC

Everything about the woman screamed poison as soon as she looked at him, but a sugared poison hidden beneath a lovely visage; she spoke in French to his Spanish, and though he was not as versed in the European language as he wished, he did now some of it, and he knew exactly what she had said. But no matter how slightly acidic her words had been , Helotes smiled all the more, Ah, bonjour mona mi! Qu'est-ce ... faites-vous la nuit? Ok now he was lost, he really needed to brush up on his French, especially if he was going to try and become linguist for the clan. Helotes chuckled slightly and waved a hand in an apologetic fashion, Sorry, do you speak English? My name is Helotes Lykoi. He smiled in a gentleman like fashion, trying to break the tension in the air.

Yegua muttered something that caught his attention but he only turned an ear to her; she was apparently slightly offended that the other horse had not come over to greet her; like own like horse it appeared; maybe Helotes would have to sweet talk the strangers mare instead of the stranger.

Looking back to the white and irritated beauty, Helotes asked, You have not been here long. Come to heal up I see? Many seem to find Inferni a good place to do so. He was making a specific reference to the circumstances in which Vesper had first arrived, but many others too had sought refuge in Inferni’s borders. It was difficult to turn an injured individual away.

<style type="text/css">
.heloosa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.heloosa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloosa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.heloosa p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.heloosa p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.heloosa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#804500; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vY2t6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #290d00; padding:410px 0px 4px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#290d00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread