something happening somewhere
[html]

Word Count → 265 Sorry bout the wait here Kiri >.<

Helotes made an effort to ignore the sarcastic and unfriendly remark the woman had spoken, and instead focused on the positive; here the two of them were, two beautiful canines in their prime, surrounded by horses; yes… that was a positive. She gave him her name, though begrudgingly; what an interesting surname she possessed; Asylum; it sounded familiar, but he could not place why he felt that way. She said that she was not staying long, only until her shoulder was right and he nodded knowingly; he wondered if she had spoken with Kaena; most likely since the old-fart resided here.

Turning to look away, as if something else was interesting him more, his smile remaining, Pity you could not stay longer, I’m sure you would be welcomed here. My children would find you enchanting; they have only ever seen one other white canine. He was referring to Max, but Cassandra’s pale complexion was of a different nature than Max’s, he was sure Azucena and Basilio would be able to do nothing more than stare at her.

Trying to make small talk was difficult, especially when he could tell the woman did not want him around; but he was a determined male, not easily driven off; he turned to look at her horse, Your steed seems to have the same pleasant disposition as you do. My mare finds it quite distasteful. He grinned anew then, finding the situation between the horses hilariously entertaining; how interesting it was that the equine beasts could have just the same twists and turns in relationships that the coyotes did.

<style type="text/css">
.heloosa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.heloosa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloosa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.heloosa p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.heloosa p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.heloosa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#804500; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vY2t6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #290d00; padding:410px 0px 4px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#290d00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread