something happening somewhere
[html]

Word Count → 262 I apologize for my crappy response time, at least this isn't an important thread XD

Helotes listened as the cold woman spoke; she was so logical, so unemotional, so much the opposite of he that he suddenly became extremely aware of it. But it was not uncomfortable, just different; in a way she almost reminded him of his father, minus the crazy. She made it clear that pack life was not for her and he nodded in understanding; he knew that the clan was a special place full of unique coyotes, usually they did not band together like this, in one place, for so long; he could understand her hesitation.

As for the mare, Cassandra admitted she had not had the mare for very long, but that she was just old and quiet. He shot Yegua a look, but she chose to ignore him, though he could sense the embarrassment rolling off her. He shook his head, I apologize for my mare, sometimes she can been as blunt and ill advised as her master. This did cause Yegua to look up for a moment and mutter before returning to the grass.

Helotes lifted himself over the fence, May I commune with the old woman? He asked politely, though his grin never left his face. He might be able to get more information out of the horse about the woman then from the woman herself; how interesting.

As he walked slowly towards the old mare, he asked, So, I assume you’ve met Kaena, my grandmother? That’s actually why I came here, to visit her, but you’ve so thoroughly distracted me. He could not help but chuckle at himself.

<style type="text/css">
.heloosa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.heloosa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloosa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.heloosa p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.heloosa p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.heloosa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#804500; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vY2t6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #290d00; padding:410px 0px 4px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#290d00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread