something happening somewhere
[html]

Word Count → 288 OOC

A large dish like ear remain turned to the albino female as he neared the horse, listening to what she was saying. Once he was beside the hold creature, he put a hand on her neck and looked into her brown eyes with his own umber ones. She was tired, but content, he could tell and he muttered a polite equine greeting to her, of which she responded by just turning an ear at him and pausing for a moment in her chewing; it was most likely this horse had not come across a canine who could stumble around in her language, even he had only met one other.

Helotes did not want to flood the horse with information, so instead he crouched low to the ground to be in line with the mare’s face and turned instead to Cassandra to answer her question about Kaena, Beats me. At this point I have to assume that everyone with the last name Lykoi or de le Poer that I meet is my cousin somehow. He smirked then; the fact that he was related to so many of the canines in Inferni was both comforting and infuriating; it sure made finding a bunk buddy that more difficult. But, if I had to make an estimated guess, I’d have to say she has about a hundred grandchildren. He laughed heartily then, scaring the old girl just a bit, and he muttered an apology to her.

Looking up again at Cassandra, he raised an eyebrow and smirked with a jester like quality, You’re probably related to her as well you know, it seems our bloodline cannot be escaped. Even a lot of the wolves in the area are tied to Kaena somehow.

<style type="text/css">
.heloosa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.heloosa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloosa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.heloosa p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.heloosa p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.heloosa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#804500; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vY2t6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #290d00; padding:410px 0px 4px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#290d00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread