I pulled off your wings and I laughed
[html]
wordcount ► 323

The nearby farmers helped provide some wool for the small family in the English countryside, though Gale often helped to work their small plots of farm land or with their animals. But he had managed to get enough now and then for a few skeins of white wool thread that they would dye to the best of their abilities. But here, perhaps it would be easier to get since he would be forced to give up all he wove for his masters. Maybe he could even get more colors, the colors his sister had always hoped to have freely for her own work. Maybe he could weave something, once he got his skill level up higher, he would make something for the little home he and Yvette would have. All for the memory of his beautifully delicate sister.

Gale bowed his head at the woman though he recoiled slightly. Yvette could not learn to weave until she had finally shifted and could use two hands. Claws and paws were not to mix with a loom and the careful weaving. "After she has shifted, of course, Domina," he said lightly, waiting for more orders. This woman would order him around as much as she liked, but she might be fair to the two of them. Maybe.

Careful hands set down the young girl, Gale put a hand to his lips and gestured for her to sit still beside the fence. He did not order her vocally, knowing that if he commanded her in one of his native tongues, it would give away that skill of his. He had few things to offer, but he wanted to keep as many of them a secret for as long as he could. "Domina," he said in obedience, following behind the tall woman. "If you arrive, am I to take the horse?" It was more of a question on what he needed to do now than in general.

Image credited to RomeCabs. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.gale_02 {padding:5px 0px 250px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yR5kk.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#a02007; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:12px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; margin: 0 auto;}
.gale_02 .inner {margin:0 10px; padding: 0px 9px 0px 9px;text-align:justify;}
.gale_02 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#480201; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; }
.gale_02 .wc {color:#f5bd16; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.gale_02 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#000;}
.gale_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000; text-shadow:#cf2a00 1px 1px 2px;}
p.gale02_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread