just one move puts me by myself
Ooh yes, on the new board? Big Grin
[html]
[/html]Claudius was somewhat surprised by the woman's words. He hadn't expected her to praise him, even if it was rather offhanded and casual. In the end, though, she had been in the wrong and Claudius had been trying to move her out of the tribelands without turning it into a scene. He didn't want any trouble here. So, knowingly, he nodded slowly, accepting her words as gracefully as possible. He just hoped that the leaders of Inferni wouldn't be as foolish as to try such behaviour if they ever came to visit. Claudius had nothing against Inferni; but they did have a tendency to be a bit rude and pushy. He didn't like either of those things.

Claudius nodded once more, more or less agreeing with what Vesper said. "Yuh, yes. If I-I-In-fuh-fuh-ferni... has a... an... ambuh-bassa...dor... o-or duh-diplomat, wuh-we wuh-would... nuh-not tuh-turn thuh-them away. A-a-a-aniWa-ha-ya... ha-as... been... pushed tuh-too... fuh-far... ma-a-any... times... a-and all... wuh-we want... nuh-now... i-i-is... puh-peace... o-o-r... at least... neutrality," he explained. He knew that some things could not be forgotten or even forgiven, but at best, they could learn to tolerate one another. That was all he wanted and he hoped that Vesper would relay this message to her leaders. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread