Uncovering Truth
DaVinci lay watching the woman as she seemed to be coming to terms in the fact that there was such a creature within the packlands that looked like nothing but a pure monster. Those thoughts were the whispers from the back of his mind, even if he should know they weren't true.. they still weighed on his shoulders. He flicked his ears back and forth, the gold hoops catching from the bright flashes of lightning that reigned on outside their cover.

The long pause between them was filled with thunder and little else, the dark hued male didn't mind thought, the lack of accusations and hate filled words was a blessing, but when she finally broken the calm he was surprised that she wasn't spitting fury at him. Instead her words were softer than he'd thought possible and he smiled in the dark at her name. It had been a long while since he'd heard a name like that but he didn't bother her too much beyond her name.

It didn't take too long before those questions pelted him but he didn't mind, he'd grown use to them by now.. atleast the ones that assumed where he belonged. Turning his eyes back to the painted lass his deep voice was low as he laid down the truth of what he knew. "Inferni has always been at war with some pack. My life is the product of one of such wars." He shook his head sadly as he hissed softly before moving on. "I'd think every war was grave, worse for some than others, but deadly enough in the long run... and I am nothing in this war but a shadow of the past."

He rose to his feet to stare out the window at the storm that was raging over the world as he stretched. "I'm just arrived within these lands within the last moon's pass. Finding what has happened to Firefly was a chance.. and I'm not for certain what I feel. She choose her side, and yet half the world thinks I should side with the wolves, the other with the coyotes.. and so I walk a thin line." His storm brewing eyes turned to her strange white ones as he admitted. "I don't belong to this war, I never did.. I don't think I ever will.. Who wants someone who has one paw in one world and the other in another.."

Messages In This Thread