Uncovering Truth
The boy found it strange that their conversation on such a dark and stormy night would linger towards the end and the ultimate journey beyond. He wasn't for certain if he believed in everything she spoke of but he'd heard stories and seen things in the past that could make him believe.. atleast for a night. A shiver ran along his pelt thinking of the longest night and the day of the dead, the celebration of life and death and the meeting between the two if only for a breath of time. He turned those orbs the shades of thunderclouds rolling towards her as he weakly smiled. "I think I'd be the latter, for some things I'd go gloriously to my doom, for others I'd rather roam and wait til I find acceptance.. in this world or the next.. if it really exists." How strange it was he could speak on such a subject so freely and so easily.. but then again when had he ever given someone the chance to take up the horn on such a subject.

The roll of thunder outside melted away what tension may have rose between the two as the crash of lightning and the patter of rain on the old tin roof was more than enough to create their own eerie melody. The only thing the storm needed was the howl of wolves in the distance to be of perfect beauty.. though he wasn't for certain what the woman before him would have thought at the suggestion so he kept his strange little thoughts to himself.. until Cwmfen brought him around full circle with the sharp question and the force of his own name.

The swift motion of the woman and she was at his side, the words she poured out could have made him weep if he hadn't trained himself to keep those emotions at bay behind the stormy orbs that always gazed out so stony towards the whole of the world. He raised his head slightly, his heart beating as he felt she was perhaps reading his mind, but the moment passed as the wistful tone faded into nothing as she seemed to lose herself in the summer rain.

His orbs too fell upon the rain that cascaded out in the world beyond them. He shook his head softly as he thought about the song within, so filled with anger and distrust, a strong pounding drum for the stubborn nature and sharp arrogance that he'd stolen from a golden fae whom may have been his mother. So many times he'd fallen asleep to the savage beat of the wild winds that tore through the canyons of his soul and yet always held felt like a dark shadow on the cliff's edge trying to make sense of it all... even now though something had sprouted in the wild tanglewoods there was still no telling if it would take and flower into a true reason.. but it was start, even if a small one.

He smirked, the only word she'd granted him, the command and yet guidance had left him in that maze once more and when he'd emerged she was so distance. Turning to face her with the savage beat still drumming in his ears the male gave her that devilishly wolfish grin and admitted. "Sometimes.. it takes seasons for belief to grow.. laying dormant spring, summer, winter and fall until the perfect moment to explode.. and the wonders revealed." His devillish grin melted away as he spoke softer, sorrowful were his words, yet more than what he'd previously allowed. "Perhaps I'm just waiting on someone to tame this wild heart.." He doubted there was one out there willing to take up the task.. but if he had patience.. he'd find out.

Messages In This Thread