Uncovering Truth
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... ETABLE.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
500+

“Yes.” Her answer was given with the quiet sigh of a dying breeze. It seemed as if there were more to be said, and a small struggle that ended in silence could be seen to dance in those white orbs. I have been waiting all my life. Yet, perhaps it was for a different reason... At first, I need the safety of another’s presence, to ward off he who followed me, though now that I have considered it, nothing would have stopped him... And now, I find myself prepared to find the one I’m destined to be with. So even now, I am waiting. This unsaid cognition was left to linger in the darkness about her, with the rain dousing its existence. A soft, exasperated sigh escaped her slender maw. The word was a simple place, and yet it seemed that the world was becoming smaller, more complicated, constricting, frustrating...

She didn’t know what more to offer him. Words were insufficient, a quagmire in which thought drowned and disappeared for its inadequacies. And yet, if not words, what was there? Action? She was inadequate in social action as well. She felt there was nothing more to give him save for her company. And soon the storm would pass and so too would their paths. There was a certain amount of remorse within her and the thought of that parting. Partings had never been something that she liked—if anything, she hated it above all other things of the world...

The black female moved to his side, and reclined easily upon the marked haunches. The white orbs turned towards the rain in silence, and she offered her solid company to the male. Did he wish her more? The silence she offered invited him to demand of her, yet there were no promises... She turned to look upon his features thoughtfully. She had seen those with luperci forms, had seen their hands. And just this once, she wished that she had such hands with which to touch him and offer comfort in that way—did he want her comfort? Cwmfen laughed quietly at her own foolishness and thoughts.

But she did feel a strange attraction towards this male. She supposed that it was the internal suffering of his soul that intrigued her... It was the same infatuation that she had with the dying, a strange satisfaction and yet a strange love. It was this infatuation that she found intriguing in her father. The black female’s life revolved about the relinquishing of that creature, and yet, deep inside, deeper than the fear and humiliation, there was a carnal desire of that wolf. And now, with the suffering of DaVinci, she felt a similar desire, and was both yearning and fearing was she felt for him... She had only just met him, and yet all this so soon. She knew that part of this was the culture of her mother, who demanded no marriage of two lovers. And yet, she knew also that this was from her father’s sinister soul, an inheritance that seemed to want to damn her. Cwmfen relinquished another sigh, this time of exasperation with herself.

The woad-marked female said, “Forgive me, DaVinci. I have nothing more to offer...” and meant it sincerely.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread