Intimidating and foreign
[html]

Word Count :: 218 xD Well, time for some on-the-spot thinking, I guess.

Ink grinned sheepishly at the other's reassurance. His ears fell back and he stood there, Tem's little foal nibbling at his hip curiously- looking for treats in his belt, though she couldn't get past the buckles and snaps. The boy let her amuse herself, knowing she'd grow tired of it soon enough- she always did. The male introduced himself as Thorn Russo, offering a handshake which Ink returned dutifully, his grip firm but friendly. Professional, but on an instinctive level- he was no trained businessman. Simply the son of one and the grandson of an even greater one.

"Ink Trovato." He replied with that same sheepish smile. If a canine could blush. "That was Jericho and this is Helexia. Jerri's mine, but Hex is Temeraire's- I take her out when Tem can't, same for Darcy, but he was taken out earlier, so he's... uh..." He managed to stop himself from rambling for once, that sheepish smile becoming almost embarrassed. "Ah, anyway."

"I haven't really seen you around before, but you can't be a new member- I've noticed your scent in Jordheim. Where've you been hiding?" Finally, the shy smile was exchanged for a playful grin. Ink was working hard, every day, at being more social. He hoped he was doing a good job of it, now.

<style>
.inkcrow { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SGYm2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#ffffff; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#85939b; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.inkcrow b {color:#000000; }
.inkcrow p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.inkcrow p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread