Intimidating and foreign
[html]

Word Count :: 359 Derp.

Inky. Ink was so very, very glad in that moment that he wasn't human, because his face would've been as red as a cherry at that point. His ears fell back completely and he turned his eyes down to Hex, grateful that she was there to be a distraction. "Ahah... you'd be the first." Light hearted laugh was the best he could offer, not at all insulted by the nickname, but not really fond of it either. It wasn't that he didn't want people calling him that... it just... didn't really sound very... manly. He was girly enough as it was- becoming known as Inky would just make that girly image all the more... girly.

Thorn turned his attention to the filly, who curiously nudged at his hand when it was offered, lipping his fingers but not biting. Yum. Horse drool. His explanation was intriguing- a brewery? In Jordheim? Ink found himself very, very interested in this- not because he was a fan of alcohol by any means, but because it would be something new and interesting and he was sure the man would need some help at some point or another. Learning to make wines and beers and stuff would be... fun.

"A brewery, huh? Sounds pretty cool. It would make welcome packs easier to put together." He murmured, somewhat interested in the idea now. It was his turn to explain himself and he was left to shrug. "I've been spending a lot of time practicing my skills and taking care of the herd. I'm no good at hunting or fighting, so what time I have to spare is used practicing." Not entirely true. He spent a lot of time with Tem and his friends when he could, though usually this was time spent practicing too.

"I should bring Hex back to her stall. She's been out enough for today." Actually, no, she hadn't been, but the filly was starting to get annoying, gumming his belt again. "So Thorn, I take it you've never owned a horse then?" He smiled almost teasingly as he turned to lead Hex back to her stall in the stables.

<style>
.inkcrow { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SGYm2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#ffffff; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#85939b; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.inkcrow b {color:#000000; }
.inkcrow p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.inkcrow p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread