Anything for her
[html]
Word Count :: 315 OOC:

He smiled as she said she could do it later and he nodded as she spoke again; “Yes but if you haven’t fallen into one of her den traps lately you are lucky. She has not been able to finish a den because something was wrong with it. I figured I could get one done for her so she can see it finish and accept it.” He said. Showing him what he had so far. In no way was it finished but his frantic digging did get a good chunk of dirt and root pulled up and out. There were some rocks he had hit but nothing too large and he was able to easily and quickly get them out without having to change so his wolf feet were still useful even without the thumbs.

He did tilt his head a little after explaining; “What are lemmings?” He asked curiously. He knew most rodents he hunted lived in holes and remembered numerous rabbits that were lucky and found themselves in their holes. He actually tried digging a few out in his frustration. This was different though and far more exhilarating. He shrugged a little. He was still young and naive so whatever she thought he was digging for went over his young head. “I should get it done in a day or so. But I think she will like it very much. It’s got a great view, close to the den and the water isn’t far off either.” He said grinning, hoping for approval from the older woman. She had children of her own so she would know if he got the right location. She could of course, see the overhang that would help keep the rain out of the den too, so it would be dry in that time as well. It had to be perfect.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread